[Mla-cds] Calling for you submissions--Spring 2008 Developments!

Coghill, Jeff COGHILLJ at ecu.edu
Mon Mar 17 08:17:22 CDT 2008

Calling all Collection Development Section Members!  Now is the time to
submit your news for the Spring 2008 edition of Developments!  I'm
putting out the call early so that we can have a newsletter in early May
before MLA.  This year, the MLA Annual Meeting will be in Chicago.  Any
helpful Chicago hints about where to shop, to dine, to go and have a
great time are welcomed.  Of course, we will report on the news of the
Section!  Please feel free to send along your submissions to me.  The
due date is April 21st, so begin working on those articles, news blurbs,
Chicago suggestions.  Thanks.

Jeff

Jeffrey G. Coghill, MA, MLIS, AHIP

Collection Development & Electronic Resources Librarian

Allied Health Building Room 2524, Laupus Library

East Carolina University

600 Moye Blvd.

Greenville, NC  27834

Ph:  252-744-3056